Full Name: Ouwo Moussa Maâzou
Date of Birth: 25.8.1988
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Foot: Right only
Former Club: CSKA Moscow
Current Club: Étoile du Sahel
Market Value: € 800.000
Previous Transfer Bid: € 1.000.000
Highest Transfer Bid Ever Paid For: € 4.800.000
International Caps: 13 (6-Goals) (Senior)
– He attracts attention with his physical capabilities. Not as flawless as a triathlete of course but still amazing for a footballer.
– Decent Penalty Taker.
– Has Aerial Ability but not as satisfying enough as his physical aspects’ potentially deserve.
– Adequate Offensive Awareness.
– He is lacking in many areas in general at his playing repertoire so it’s pointless to point each by each.
– He can do few things and pleases the eyes on his watch, if the day is his.
– Dispassionate and unambitious. Main problems for him by my sight.
Personally, I found this kind of athletes naturally gifted because of their anatomies in many sports. However, if an athlete who has a cool head on his shoulders, determined and passionate enough to maintain and overwhelm his professional life’s needs can accomplish notable careers in despite of his deprivation in that born privileges.
Unfortunately, I gave overrated credits to this kind of athletes because of the physical standards I mentioned upwards.
He made his appearance at international stage and drew my attention at around 5 years ago. Increasing global interests for his services were maximized while he plays for Belgium side Lokeren by his devastating half season effort at 2008/2009 Jupiler Pro League with 14 goals in 15 appearances (Later, he finished the whole season with 14 goals in 23 matches 🙂 ) .
I guess, he had been financially satisfied for a lifetime when he made his move to CSKA Moscow even The Gunners’ prominent wonderkid producer Arséne Wenger focused his attention on this promising prospect.
Can be an ideal striker for:
A team which can undertake all risks of their investment on him, than can identify and provide whatever the motivation he depends on ( money ?, life conditions ? ) .
To sum up, whichever team from whatever region, if obsessed enough to make him play, should adapt their conditions for him rather than adapting him to their conditions can maybe benefit from his services.